Samsung laptop bluetooth not working?
In today's era of technology, Samsung laptops or computers have an already function of Bluetooth. In case if you wish to get best solutions to fix Samsung Laptop Bluetooth when it suddenly stops working, you are at the right place. In order to know how to connect a Bluetooth if it is not working, follow the below troubleshooting steps that resolves your issue within minutes:
Steps to fix Samsung Laptop Bluetooth
- Step 1: Users need to install the latest drivers. Bluetooth is inbuilt in Samsung devices but if it is not working, do not get panic. First of all, check driver problems. Download drivers and verify whether your Bluetooth works properly or not. If it is not working then try the chip which are for all software drivers.
- Step 2: To make the drivers updated, users need to use external software. Initially uninstall all software drivers that connects your Bluetooth device into a Samsung laptop and after that reboot it. Afterwards, install a Bluetooth device and if it is asked to click it, ignore it.
- Step 3: If you want to connect Bluetooth with a Samsung laptop, you need to download Windows Mobile Device Centre.
- Step 4: Install it and configure all its settings for a Bluetooth device into a Samsung laptop.
- Step 5: Select 'Control Panel' and then go to Device Manager. Right click on My Computer's icon and select Properties. Choose Device Manager. Here, you see Bluetooth peripheral device located under the heading of other devices.
- Step 6: Again, right click on 'Update Driver Software' to make your update driver windows.
- Step 7: Click to 'Browse my device' of a driver software key button.
- Step 8: Finally, choose a Bluetooth option that is located in the driver list.
Above steps will start your Bluetooth to work on Samsung laptop and work error-free but if you faces any problem to handle Bluetooth when it stops working. Call at our Samsung Support Phone Number and enjoy the expeditious services offered by our support staff members.